Pages

13.12.12

And the gifts just keep on coming!


I thought I'd round up some more of the givings from out little advent tree
just for shits and giggles. 



 On the 7th day of Christmas The Beef got this awesome magnet to celebrate the awesomeness that is his beard. 

On the 8th day of Christmas he bestowed upon me a new charm for my pandora bracelet to commemorate the fact that is is my "bearmouth"



On the 9th day of Christmas I geeked out and bestowed upon him a patch bearing the Jedi symbol because we're hot and nerdy like that. 

On the 10th day of Christmas he hit me back with the best note I have ever read in my entire life.


On the 11th day of Christmas I celebrated our mutual love for gotham's finest with a pin that was immedieatly adhered to his lucky fishing hat:


So on the 12th day of Christmas I got lucky and won $10.

And on the 13th day of Christmas the beard shrine grew:

To be continued...

So does anyone else get as big a kick out of dorky little gifts like we do?






No comments:

Post a Comment