Pages

20.12.12

Getting to know you...



If you read the title of this post and didn't get the song from The King & I stuck in your head than I envy you. I thought I would invade a little bit of my personal headspace today.

Also, incase you were wondering apparently how I come off on my blog is true to my personality away from the computer. That is if you believe the text message my best friend of more than a decade sent me. 



What was your favorite food when you were a child?
I'm not sure, I don't even know what my favorite food is now. I guess it's really going to depend on my mood. Favorite food to make when people come over for dinner: Italian Meatloaf. Favorite food when I don't feel like cooking: Chinese. Favorite comfort food: Mashed Potatoes andCorn. 

What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod?
I really wish I knew but The Beef and I linked up accounts and that skews the results a lot. The top 20 or so songs are all Metallica though. He uses his itunes way more than I do though, I find that in the car my favorite music negatively impacts my driving so I stick to the radio.

What is one of your favorite quotes?

Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplaceable spark, in the hopeless swamps of the approximate, the not-quite, the not-yet, the not-at-all. Do not let the hero in your soul perish, in lonely frustration for the life you deserved, but have never been able to reach. Check your road and the nature of your battle. The world you desired can be won. It exists, it is real, it is possible, it is yours.- Ayn Rand


What’s your favorite indoor/outdoor activity?
Indoor: playing cards. Outdoor: Camping.

What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
It's a tie between folding laundry and putting away dishes. Apparently I hate finishing things.

What is your favorite form of exercise?
Pilates

What is your favorite time of day/day of the week/month of the year?
I prefer night time. I like any day I have off with The Beef. I love October.

What’s your least favorite mode of transportation?
I've been mulling over this question for an hour and I just don't know how to answer it. I love driving but if I'm in the back seat I get sick. I love flying but I'm terrified during take off and landing. I love riding on trains but they take forever. I love boats but if it's a small vessel and it's rough sailing I get sea sick. I guess I'm not that big of a bike fan because my butts too bony for any seat I've ever tried.

What is your favorite body part?
On me? My eyes. On The Beef? Everything, but if I had to choose, his beard.

What sound do you love?
Crunching leaves under my feet or crackling fires.



No comments:

Post a Comment