Pages

21.12.12

Things that make me happy.


I'm trying to lighten the mood in my brain so I started going through the pictures on my phone looking for a chuckle and here's what I found out. I figured I needed a double pick me up so instead of 5 things from my phone that make me happy I'm going to show you ten.


Text messages like this.

My salty sea captain boyfriend. 


The Beef staring at himself as a salty sea captain on my computer.


The Beef posing with a santa statue he found.

The ginger bread xmas tree The Beef & his man friend made over the weekend.

The awesome cake pop snowman I made.

The delightful gingerbread house Fishy and I made over the weekend.

The disembodied Santa & Mrs. Claus ornaments I got for Christmas.

Conversations like this.

Babies wearing the Christmas outfits I gave them.





No comments:

Post a Comment