Pages

24.8.10

This city deserves a better class of criminal. And I’m gonna give it to them.



1. If you could be a super hero or a super villian which would you be and why?

A villain. Just look at Batman, there is way too much pressure on that guy and he's trying to make things better. Just doesn't seem worth the effort to me. 

2. What's your super alias?
My two favorite super villains are Catwoman & Poison Ivy, Buttonwoman doesn't have a great ring to it so I went with Poison Button.



3. Name a friend as your sidekick, tell us who they are.
I'd have to pick K, she's absolutely brilliant, extremely handy and she comes equipped with hell hounds.



4. What is your weakness?
Bunnies, hence the need for hell hounds.



5 What are your powers?
Killer agility like Catwoman.
Toxikinesis & Toxin & Disease resistance like Poison Ivy.
Anything Mystique can do would be nice.


6. Does your costume have a cape? Do you wear a mask?
You can't be stealth in a cape, so no, but the mask is straight up Julie Newmar catwoman (no seriously, I took it off her face).

Happy Friday!!
Feel free to do this in your blog, I'd love to hear your answers!


No comments:

Post a Comment