Pages

20.8.10

BONUS entry!

Aren't you lucky?

THIS ENTRY IS SPOILER FREE!



Now it's safe to say that I set the bar pretty damn high for this one. Telling you that I was NOT disappointed would be the understatement of the century. I completely feel in love with this movie and I think you will too.

Upon leaving the theater I sent out a mass text to my friends urging them to get their asses to the theater to see this. Most of the replies were from my pansy friends (who I love) saying they'd be too scared.

THIS MOVIE IS NOT SCARY.

Yes at times it gets tense but Mr. Button refuses to go see anything that might frighten or creep him out and he also loved this movie.

MR. BUTTON LIKED IT

My love for this movie was destiny, Mr. Button liking this movie really says something. I'm pretty sure the only movie we both actually like is The Dark Knight (and now, this one). Our tastes are typically at opposite ends of the spectrum.

THIS MOVIE IS HYSTERICAL.

At one point I was laughing to the point that tears were running down my face, now this may be because I have a sick and twisted sense of humor but even if you don't there are some intentionally and unintentionally funny moments that should induce a chuckle or two.

OMGWTFBBQ

I should probably explain that one. I've never seen a movie that had so many moments in it where I was taken aback and thought to myself WTF did I just see that? I was twitching in my seat like a baby monkey on crack.

NAKED

If you're guy this is probably a big selling point for you. From the trailer you can see it takes place during spring break, so be prepared for a severe amount of nudity, and severe might not be a strong enough word, seriously.

 To tell you the truth this movie had my heart in the very first scene, if you're anything like me you'll understand when you see it and you'll be absolutely thrilled.

So this is my recommendation, RUN don't WALK to the local movie house and pay the money to see this. We saw it in 3D but honestly it would have been just as awesome without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment