Pages

6.8.10

My Three Buttons.



3 names I go by…
1. Button
2. Christine (my actual name, rarely used)
3. Dutchess

3 jobs I have had…
1. Office Assistant
2. Retail Slave
3.Receptionist

3 places I have lived…
1. New Milford, CT
2. New Fairfield, CT
3. New Rochelle, NY

3 favorite drinks…
1. Sugar free fruit punch
2. Diet Coke
3. Long Island Iced Tea

3 TV shows I watch…
1. Project Runway
2. Ghost Hunters
3.SportsCenter

3 places I have been…
1. San Diego, CA
2. San Antonia, TX
3. Buffalo, NY

3 places I would like to visit…
1. Anywhere in Alaska
2. SoFL
3.The Grand Canyon

3 fave retro TV shows…
1. The Wonder Years
2. The Mary Tyler Moore Show
3. Boy Meets World (Unfortunately, that's retro now.)

3 fave dishes…
1. Lobster Bisque
2. Grandma's Chicken
3. Tofu Stirfry

3 things I am looking forward to…
1. Football Season
2. Autumn (Apple Cinder, Leaves changing, Apple picking, road trips)
3.The boyfriend's birthday

3 people I am tagging…

No comments:

Post a Comment