Pages

28.10.13

Tis the season.


Recently someone told me I looked like I needed a drink. With the day I was having they couldn't have been more right. The thing is though, I haven't been drinking much lately and I really wasn't sure what I was in the mood for. I thought about trying something with pumpkin in it but with 10 minutes before the liquor store closed I needed to act fast. 

And behold this marvelously delicious creation: The Caramel Apple Pie Cocktail.

Very simple and just what the doctor ordered for unwinding on a a chilly Autumn evening after as stressful day. 

And if you're like me and can't really hold your liquor anymore it's light enough to not leave you feeling like crap in the morning. 

1 oz Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur

1 oz Stoli Salted Karamel Vodka
1 Cup apple cider

Place in martini shaker with ice and serve in whatever you have handy. 
(The beef opted for drinking vessel made of wood) 

Also wonderful when sipped beside a candy corn and buttercream candle.


No comments:

Post a Comment