Pages

30.11.12

Super Easy Cookies



There's a bake sale at work today that I chose to participate in so I decided go with the easiest cookies I could think of. Cake cookies. 

I ended up with 3 different flavor combinations. Strawberry cake with white chocolate chips, funfetti cake with chocolate chips and chocolate cake with peanut butter chips. I figured I would share the recipe since I actually remembered to take some pictures. 

1 box cake mix
1 12oz bag of chips
1/2c vegetable oil
2Tbsp Water
2 eggs


Gather your ingredients and preheat the oven to 350 degrees.


Combine everything into one bowl and stir like crazy, don't forget the water like I did for this picture.


Use a spoon to plop mixture on cookie sheet. Or what I realized later because of the large amount of chips rolling dough into a ball is a better way to go and it makes the cookies look cuter. 

Bake 8-10 minutes and you're done! In no time you can have a gigantic collection of cookies like this!


And then wrestle some of them away from the beef so that you can package them up for the bake sale. 


And then bust out your cricut to make little flavor tags to go along with the ribbon you curled because you're an over achieving little snot who other people like to call Martha Stewart in a mocking tone. ;)



These cookies are so moist and delicious if you ask the beef. I feel like most of them are way too sweet but that's just kind of my reaction to cookies. I had wanted to make something more ambitious but there just aren't enough hours in the day this time of year. 


What kind of holiday treats do you like to make?


1 comment:

  1. You are brilliant and these sound good. I might have to make some for my cookie loving husband. This time of year, I always default to chocolate mint cookies. Now I'm hungry.

    ReplyDelete