Pages

6.11.12

Thankful Tuesday!



A recent trend on facebook has people posting one thing they are Thankful for every day for the month of November. I remember this last year and that most people didn't keep up with it. I thought I might have a better shot at it if I did it here and made my lists weekly. This is obviously aslo a really good way to jump on this particular band wagon 6 days late.

November 1: 
My job, I am so thankful for my job as a CNA it's not even funny. 
I've found myself in a situation where I'm making a difference in the lives of others everyday and finding fulfillment that I've never experienced.

November 2:
My car, not to toot it's own horn but I made it from Maryland to Connecticut on a half a tank of gas this weekend. 

November 3:
My outlook on life, shaped by everything that has ever happened to me and everyone I've ever come in contact with, I've finally managed a way to look on the bright side of situations. Life is so much more enjoyable when you're not cranky all of the time. Stopping to smell the roses isn't something to scoff at.

November 4:
My house, it may not be big but it's private space that I get to share with my favorite person in the entire world. I like to think of it as my training course for when we eventually find ourselves in a bigger place. In the past six months I've learned so much about running a household, this experience has been invaluable. 

November 5:
My sense of humor, finding laughter in almost every situation is what keeps me going.

November 6:
My Blog, I may not update it as often as I'd like but it's a great place to sound off and something I really enjoy looking back on every so often. 

And what are you thankful for? 

P.S. Go Vote Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment