Pages

28.11.12

This Or That: Xmas Edition Pt. 1


Remember MySpace? Barely, right? Well on of my most favorite parts was filling out all those surveys about whatever, I really liked answering questions because I just knew everyone was dying to know my opinion. I still feel this way, hence having a blog, and I'm feeling a bit nostalgic to I'm bringing you a myspace style to ring in the holiday season.

As far as I'm concerned after today no at all one can say it's too early for Christmas because the big tree down in NYC is getting lit up.


Get kissed under the mistletoe or in the snow? 
Mistletoe, because I have one in my house so it's always close by and I'm not sure how much snow we're going to be getting this year. 

Santa or Rudolph?
Santa because he only needs Rudolph when the weather is crappy and that doesn't happen on Christmas around here.

Stocking or presents?
I don't know about you but I get presents in my stockings so I feel like this isn't a question. Though our personalized stockings are super cute this year.

Egg nog or hot cider?
Cider is for fall, Egg nog is for now.

Angel or Star
Star, much to my mother's dismay

Decorating the tree or putting lights outside?
Decorating the tree, but lights outside is a really close second.

Warm Cozy Fires or Sleigh Rides?
I've never actually been on that kind of sleigh ride before, though I do like to go sledding down hills. I'll have to go with fire though.

Family time or friend time?
My close friends might as well be family.

Expensive presents or presents that come from the heart?
I am world renowned for my heartfelt gifts. Though when it comes to receiving if you absolutely have to give me something let it be heartfelt, I might be less awkward upon receiving it. 

Snowball fight or snow man?
I'm a sore loser and I bruise easily, so snow man it is.

Coal or presents?
Coal in my wood burning stove is good, presents in my stockings please.

Open presents quick or slow?
Awkward as I am at getting gifts I still opening them like a rabid toddler. 

Caroling or christmas stories?
You do NOT want to hear me sing. Christmas stories it is.

Snowy days or ice days?
I work in health care which means I need to get to work no matter what. So I whole heartedly prefer snow over ice. 

Red or Green?
Red screams Christmas by itself, Green needs help from Red to do so.

Come one, fill it out, you know the 16 year old inside of you wants to...




No comments:

Post a Comment