Pages

26.11.12

Outside Christmas


True to my word Thanksgiving day ended with the lighting of our outside Christmas decorations. This is the first The Beef and I had our own place to decorate and my first time having enough room outside to do my own things. This is what we ended up with. 










I wish the pictures were better quality but I was shivering and still in my Thanksgiving food coma so they will have to do. I'm pretty pumped about how it all turned out. :)

Have you decorated yet?




1 comment:

  1. Oooo I love it and I'm jealous! We live in an apartment that faces the back (meaning the woods and not the street), so even though we have a very decoratable balcony, it makes no sense to decorate it because no one will ever see it. I can't wait to have a house. :) We did put up our tree though.

    ReplyDelete