Pages

12.6.12

Oh, she's crafty.


To date I currently have 143 pins on my craft ideas board on pinterest. Granted some of them are duplicates because all pins start to look the same at 3am and some of them are flat out not worth my time but I know I've got a lot really neat ideas in there. 

I've had about a month to adjust to my new schedule and it turns out I have a lot of free time. I'm lacking structure during the day so in an effort to get myself back on track I'm vowing to post about one craft project that I've done every week. If I haven't completed it I expect 50 lashings with a wet noodle. 

It's been a while since I've really done anything creative. The last thing that even comes close was painting the rooms in the cabin which probably counts more as manual labor. I've had some good ideas over the last 2 months but I've been passing them off on other people (usually my mother or the beef) to execute, so that doesn't count either.

Time to get the creative juices flowing. 

The way I see it is I've got about 6 months until Christmas, roughly 24 weeks, if I can bang out one idea per week I'll be stuffing the hell out of some stockings.

So what do you do with your free time? Any craft projects you'd like to see me tackle? 



No comments:

Post a Comment