Pages

15.6.12

Question and answer time



I came across this little questionnaire while browsing blogs, I thought it would be fun to do and might be a nice post idea for any of my blogging friends.

How did you come up with your blog name? 
It's pretty literal and I thought using two "B"s might be cute. I also figured that if I just left it vague I wouldn't be stuck only writing about certain things. 

What is your favorite thing about blogging? 
I like the structure it gives me, I like that it holds me accountable for things and I love the fact that it's a written record of the journey my life is taking. Going back and reading where I was, what I was doing and more importantly (b/c you can't get this from pictures) what I was thinking or feeling at a certain point in time.

What is one thing you have discovered because of blogging and now can't live without?
If I hadn't entered the blogosphere I probably never would have discovered the world of personal finance blogs, without them I would probably still be in debt up to my eye balls with no idea how I wanted to manage my finances for the future. 

Facebook or Twitter? 
Twitter for when I'm bored and need something to read, facebook for staying connected with those I love. Honestly, if it wasn't for facebook there are so many people I would have lost touch with because I'm a crappy friend like that.

If one celeb read your blog who would you want it to be? My immediate reaction was Tom Hanks, but I'm not sure if I want to scare him off like that. So my answer will be God himself, and by that I mean James Hetfield.

What is something you want people to know about your blog?
 It's a nice little window into my warped mind, I think anyone who is entertaining the notion of being my friend should have to read it first so they can get a taste of what it's like.



No comments:

Post a Comment