Pages

9.1.13

Stalking your blogs, stealing you questions.


So Vandy over at The Testosterone Three and Me posted a blog today about trophies and awards with rules and stuff that I didn't really understand but that's alright because she's breaking them anyway. All this means to me is that there were 33 questions on her blog today and I love to answer questions, I figure that's a lot so I'll pick and choose which ones I answer.


Do you have any strange habits? Not that I can think of, at least nothing that's strange to me. So I asked The Beef and after a few moments of what appeared to be serious consideration he agreed that he couldn't think of a strange habits which either means I don't have any or he's so strange that nothing I do seems strange to him.

What story does your family always tell about you? When I was about six we had an easter egg hunt at my grandmother's house, I had on a cute easter dress and shiny new shoes. I came running down her steep driveway into the back yard for some reason and my new shoes that hadn't been scuffed properly gave way and I slid down the driveway, basket of plastic easter eggs exploding everywhere. This even is on video so it's a real joy for everyone to rewind it and watch all of the eggs unscatter and jump back into my easter basket. I've been dealing with this for 22 years...

Who were you named after? If no one, do you know how your parents picked your name? My mother wanted to name me Cynthia, my father disagreed and suggested that I should be named after his favorite supermodel Christie Brinkley, my mother found this warped but decided to compromise and name me Christine. However, my father has never written or pronounced my name with the N in it. I think he won that round.

How do you have your eggs? Scrambled, even when I try to make an omelette they end up scrambled.

Are you related or distantly related to anyone famous? Edgar Allen Poe

You are given a free round-trip ticket to go anywhere in the world for one week. Where do you choose to go? There's a whole list of things I still want to see in this country before I go exploring others.

What is your biggest fear? Clowns, Rabbits, Ducks, Christopher Walken (Don't judge me)

What is the one TV show you can’t miss, and can’t wait to watch each week? The Walking Dead, it's pretty much the only show I watch

Is there a book you love, and have read over and over? If so, which one is it?  Catcher in the rye by J. D. Salinger, Wasted by Marya Hornbacher, and The Odd Thomas Series by Dean Koontz.

What’s your favourite scary movie?  Anything with Jason Vorhees in it.

You’re invited to a party and told to bring your “signature dish” – what do you bring? (bonus points for a recipe!)  Italian Meatloaf, recipe withheld as it is a secret family recipe

Do you like snow? I love it.

What is your favorite part of the holidays? Decorations.

What is you running late need dinner on the table go to dish? Pasta

What is you favorite eating out food? Italian.

What is the most recent movie you watched? Django Unchained (not as impressed as I thought I'd be)

What is you favorite time waster on the internet--outside of Facebook and Twitter? Blog Surfing/Pinterest

What is your favorite outdoor activity? Camping

Do you enjoy holiday shopping or just shopping in general? Shopping in general

What is you favorite TAB (Tasty Adult Beverage)? Vodka Tonic

Do you exercise regularly? What do you do? No, but I should.

If you were granted the ability to have one household chore done at the snap of your fingers, what would it be? Dishes, I hate washing dishes, I hate putting them away, I wish I had a dishwasher instead of a sink full of dishes.


1 comment:

  1. Cool! Glad you enjoyed the questions!
    I have a dishwasher, but still have way too many dishes to do every stinking day.

    ReplyDelete