Pages

28.1.13

Bleh...


I had a really rough week last week and I'm currently sick with a cold that appears to live only in the indescribable spot that is somehow located behind my nose and on top of my throat. I'm miserable. I haven't blogged in a few days though and I feel like I'm approaching that amount of time where it's been so long I get scared to come back, so here I am just checking in and stealing some questions from Salt so this entry isn't completely pointless. 

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Kind of, Dad suggested naming me after Christie Brinkley, but my mom wasn't totally alright with that so she thought altering it to Christine would do rather nicely. My father has operated the last 28 years under the assumption that the "n" in my name is silent. 

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
I'm pretty sure a horrific nightmare had me crying in my sleep the other night. Waking up with tears on your face is disturbing. 

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
I've been told I have serial killer handwriting....


4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Turkey

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
No, and I hope pregnancy isn't a contagious condition because I am seriously surrounded right now. 

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Absolutely.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Not as often as you may imagine.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes though at the moment they don't seem too happy with me.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
I have no desire to be a human yo yo.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Anything Kashi makes. 

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
No, even when I should, hence all the broken backs on my sneakers.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
I know I am. *flex*

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
The answer probably depends on my hormone level, right now I'm in more of an orange sorbet mood.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
If I could take them in a fight or not, aka are they taller.

15. RED OR PINK?
Red

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
I would probably benefit greatly if the amount of time between having a thought and having it exit my mouth was a bit longer. 

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Tom Hanks, I need him to promote another movie so he's all over the TV again.

18. WHAT IS THE TECHNIQUE THAT YOU NEED TO WORK ON THE MOST?
My balance, I'm tired of tipping over during yoga.

19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
None, my feet are naked.

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Steamed Peas 

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
The gurgling of god knows what deep in my face as I try to breath.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Periwinkle 

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
I'd like to be able to smell anything at this point.  All of my candles seem to either be some kind of cake or cinnamon bun if that's any indication though. 

24. HOW IMPORTANT ARE YOUR POLITICAL VIEWS TO YOU?
Not important enough to lose friends over, which is why I don't participate in political conversations.

25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
I already live in a beach house.

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
NFL

27. HAIR COLOR?
The beef says pumpkin seed I don't know what that means. It's my natural hair color which means it's a dirty blonde but if I spend any time in the sun blonde and red highlights pop out. It's a wonderful trick if I ever happen to venture outdoors. 

28. EYE COLOR?
Blue or Green or Grey, or a combination of any or all of those depending on I have no idea what.

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
I just can't...

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Peas

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Scary

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Death by Murder, so lame, so funny. 

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
I have on a green plaid bathrobe.

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Ugh, winter, I guess. 

35. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Cheesecake

36. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?
Cardio, I get so distracted during strength training that trying to keep track of reps stresses me out big time.

37. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
Computer

38. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Nothing at the moment

39. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
I don't have one.

40. FAVORITE SOUND?
The ocean, dry leaves crunching underfoot, cooking in the kitchen noises, laughter. 

41. FAVORITE GENRE OF MUSIC?
apparently it's heavy metal, and country, and alternative and golden oldies.

42. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
I went to San Diego once.

43. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Whether it's appropriate or not I can find the humor in any situation, see #16 for more on that.

44. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Mt. Vernon, NY

45. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?
New Milford, CT

46. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE?
Greenish

47. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?
Red

48. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 48 QUESTIONS?
I just like answering questions.


Peace, Love, & much needed Chicken Soup.


1 comment:

  1. Bungee jumping holds no appeal for me either. I can get an adrenalin rush in other safer ways.
    Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete