Pages

31.1.14

If you're happy and you know it...



Despite the fact that winter seems to be extra treacherous this year as well as taking forever to be done with I've found myself really upbeat and generally in a good mood. I've been focusing on the positive and surrounding myself with like minded people, it's a wonder what that does for your sanity. 

I'm at the point in my life where I just have no need for people who have nothing better to do than complain or judge others. 


So here are some pictures of things that are making me happy lately.

Dry erase chatter with my husband. 


Picking a date and deciding to change my life for the better. 

New gigantic glasses.

Being silly with The Beef at a diner. 

Hoodie Footie pajamas. Especially awesome since our heat was on the fritz for a while.

Babies playing guitar.


No comments:

Post a Comment