Pages

8.5.13

Oh, hi there.


Well hello friends. Long time no blog. Ooops!

My absence this time wasn't due to anything bad happening (still employed, still madly in love), it's due to the fact that I have no idea how to handle change in my life.

Back in February I switched shifts at my job so I'm working the day shift now instead of evening. This threw off my entire life and I'm finally getting around to figuring out how to deal with it. 

Here's what my day used to be like:
Wake up
Wandering around the internet a little
Workout, maybe
Gather things for the day
Go to work
Be at work
Get home
Stay up all night unwinding and blogging
Go to bed super late

Now my life is like this:Wake up
Go to work
Be at work
Get home
Workout
Do something fun
Go to bed super early

I don't have hours and hours and hours of free time anymore and so the blog has suffered. 

I have become seriously addicted to working on my fitness though (and documenting in on instagram) I've become a disciple of beachbody and I'm currently on day 52 of Insanity. It's banana's, I'm completely obsessed. As the program winds down I've already ordered my next adventure which is actually my crazy ass doing Turbo Fire & ChaLEAN Extreme at the same time once Insanity is over.

You don't have to click those thinks, I'm not a beachbody coach, I'm not here to sell anything, I'm just yammering on about something that I'm currently really passionate about. 

I did yoga for a while and really really loved it but as the Insanity program amped up I just couldn't do both anymore, I was risking injury from fatigue. I was going 3-4 times a week for a while though and I'd love to find a way to fit it back in my life. I try doing a few poses at home and it's just not the same, I really loved the studio I was going to.

So yeah, that's what I've been up to. 

I don't see myself having a full blog schedule again anytime soon but I'd really like to keep posting here, it's always so much fun for me to go back and read what I was up to once upon a time. 

I hope everyone is well. 



No comments:

Post a Comment