Pages

3.6.13

A new kind of yum!


Growing up at dinner time you'd find my plate about 1/4 meat, 1/4 vegetable (usually starchy), 1/2 starch and that was the formula I stuck with until I started to educate myself.

Times certainly have changed and I wanted to share with you the recipes that have been keeping me whole30 compliant this week.

Also, I must mention that today is day #6 of my whole30 challenge and I've been sleeping like an absolute baby and waking up feeling extremely well rested. 

I'm also beyond excited that I can now make proper zucchini noodes (zoodles) because The Beef got me this for my birthday. 


So easy in the morning before work when I don't have much time, I just take it out of the freezer, put it in the microwave for 3 minutes and I'm good to go. 


My absolute favorite thing so far, and the dish that introduced me to my newest addiction of ricing cauliflower.


I've always been in for any opportunity that lets me eat spaghetti squash and this is no exception. It was really hard finding whole30 compliant sausage but totally worth it. Thank you Whole Foods! 


Cauliflower rice & Avocado scramble
I made this one myself because I had things I needed to use in the house, it's 2 eggs, half an avocado and a fistful of cauliflower rice. It's light, delicious and kept me energized and full during 2 hours of working out.



No comments:

Post a Comment