Pages

28.7.10

Welcome to The Random Thought Foster Home.



I was always taught that it's polite to introduce yourself when meeting new people. I happen to prefer name tags because they don't require that I actually speak with anyone I do not know.

So you hate strangers? Why start a blog?

I never actually said I hated strangers, it just takes me a little while to warm up to people. Perhaps this is an exercise in reaching out to strangers. Perhaps this is step one in my quest for world domination. Perhaps I'm trying to make the world a better place with my word vomit. Perhaps I should shop using the word perhaps.

Truth be told, I don't know why I'm starting a blog. It's been a very long week and it just seems like something fun to do. Some of my friends have blogs. I like to read blogs. I've got random thoughts that need a home, perhaps [really?] this is where they can live.

I don't promise to be funny. I don't don't promise to be all that interesting. Years of living have shown me that I am not everyone's cup of tea. However, I am always honest, no matter how much trouble it gets me into. I don't know about you, but I'm excited to see how this thing turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment